Kamis, 22 Desember 2016

MOTHER DAY EXTRA SPECIAL DAY :)



MOTHER DAYY J J J J J J J
*SPECIAL FOR U MOM*

Yeaaayyyyy you know what ? today is a special day, international celebrate to appreciate all of mother in the world for mom dedication for their family for their children, and for everything
 that has been mom did, so formally on December 22nd, everyone blooming enounce and celebrate this moment to  thanksfull for their mom, giving special gifts and making surprise for their mom so do i.

Actually everyday is momy day, but we need the extra special day to giving special thing for dedication our mom that everyday take care of household.

Right know i’am living far away from my mom, i’am @karawang, west java, and my mom actually @Bangka Belitung but this one not be a reason for me to not doing anything, at least i’am call  my mom and say “Happy Mother Day MOM, and giving the best du”a for her, just doing like that my mom was so happy.

I can’t giving special physhical gift for my mom at these special moment because i’am @karawang but actually i wanna do that so much L, but next year i must be do that maybe my life partner hahahhaha aminnn, but for these years i could given the result of selection test BUMN peruri, I'a, Passed away, i would like dedicated this to u mom beside my the best du'a.

The point is i’am just wanna share to u guysss that mom is precious thing that we have in this world.

without mom we can’t exist in this beautiful world......
without mom we can’t grow be we are right know....
without mom u can’t know anything.....
because the existance of mom we can learn everything around the world, we could knew everything, so thankssss so much mom for everything.
you are my heroooo...
you are my delight......
you are my world.....
and you can’t be replaced by anything

the last but not the least
i wanna say " MY Sweet Mother i hope your special day is blessed (of Course) w/ sunshine and smiles laughter, love and hapiness...

*love both of this heroo woman*

I love u MOM.....

MORE....MORE....AND MORE.............

1 komentar:

  1. JOIN NOW !!!
    Dan Dapatkan Bonus yang menggiurkan dari dewalotto.club
    Dengan Modal 20.000 anda dapat bermain banyak Games 1 ID
    BURUAN DAFTAR!
    dewa-lotto.name
    dewa-lotto.cc
    dewa-lotto.vip

    BalasHapus